Women's Voice Weaving Circles
'Honoring the Tribal'
With Helen Knight
Angel Hall, Totnes
Sunday 14th Nov
(with a 1hr lunch break)
Within us is the ancient memory of the tribe. To gather, to sing together and to explore our tribal voice. A voice that will sing of the soul, of the human experience, of the elements, the rivers, the creatures, all nature.
We gather, as women have been doing for thousands of years around the world and in many cultures. A haven space for us to weave our treads in the tapestry of life, our longings, our wisdom, our prayers, our passions and offerings. To weave our village, our tribe.
Calling to all women. A safe & supportive space to explore, relax and open your voice, deep listening and co-creation of magical soundscapes & song weaving. No experience needed, all voices welcome.
We’ll be journeying with;
* voice opening & exploration practices
* gentle breathwork
* vocal sound bath
* soul expression
* collective soundscape weaving
I started offering Women’s Voice Retreats in 2016, this will be my first offering since covid started! I so look forward to welcoming you & diving into this gorgeous practice & Temple Space.
I would like to honour one of my teachers Briony Greenhill who's Teacher Training I have attended this year 2021. I am very much a student on the path Collaborative Vocal Improvisation and am happy to be sharing some of the forms and practises.
- Please arrive 10 mins early so you have time to land and settle so we can start on time
- Please do not drink alcohol the night before. It can affect your voice and focus.
- Covid safety, I'm asking everyone to take a home test in the morning before coming. Please do not attend if you have been around anyone with covid in the last week or are feeling unwell. Thank you for your understanding with this situation.
- Your lunch
(there is a kitchen if you need to heat anything/make teas)
- a sheep skin if you have
- Water bottle/flask for tea
- come in comfortable clothing you are able to move freely
- bring warm layers
- The rest of your payment if you have not already paid in full
£20-£45 Sliding Scale
If you cannot afford this but would like to come please be in touch.
Spaces are limited to 10 to keep the container focused & held
To book your place send either your full payment or a £20 deposit to Helen at;
Or bank transfer to Helen Knight, 40 40 01, 41473557
Please let me know once you have sent
Thank you and I so look forward to welcoming you and your voice then.
Love Helen x